Tuesday, November 22, 2011

and so it goes....

So peeps, it's been awhile, I know. Life has a funny, screwed up way of happening when you aren't looking! I am finding it very hard to believe that Thanksgiving is in 2 days. UGH!!! what happened to this year? Where did it go? OH WAIT!! I know! it went to the lives of these 2 adorable, yet wacky, little humans that I call my daughters.

Ya know, I thought being a pre-teen was hard. Then I thought, nah, that was easy! Being a TEEN is hard. HA! Then came adulthood and (dirty word coming up!) WORKING! ack yeah, that was rough and busy, then marriage. Siiiiigh...then? BAM! Motherhood!!! Holy Heck! Why didn't anyone tell me it was gonna be busier then the first 30 years of my life COMBINED!!!

I am a Stay-At-Home-Mom and guess what? I am hardly ever at home! Where am I? Let's see, I am at dance and school and the supermarket and the library and the post office.....I am not a "mom" I am "Gal Friday" I get to do alllll those little things that no one else wants to do! Laundry? got it! Cleaning? got it! Cooking? ugh, got that too!

I am PTA mom, School Leadership Team mom, Dance Company mom, chauffeur, chef, laundress, maid, referee, nurse, psychologist, computer tech, personal shopper, seamstress...hmmm and let's not forget pack mule since their schoolbags are so heavy there is NO way they can carry them home lol.

Above all else, I am the care giver to these 2 little girls who depend on me for so much. With a smile and a hug they can turn the darkest day into a day of rainbows. Is my life insanely busy? Yes. Are there some days when I say to myself "WHY did I want kids??" Yes. Would I change anything? Nope....well....unless someone wants to come and clean my house for me????

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!

3 comments:

  1. She's baaaaaaack! And, don't forget to add entrepreneur to that ginormously long list of stuff you do on a daily basis. :-) Happy Thanksgiving, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao Ah yes, entrepeneur....but to aknowledge that aspect would mean I have to admit I am GASP! More than a mommy!!!
    luv ya! Happy turkey day xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao Ah yes, entrepeneur....but to aknowledge that aspect would mean I have to admit I am GASP! More than a mommy!!!
    luv ya! Happy turkey day xo

    ReplyDelete