Friday, April 22, 2011

ahhhhh that first cup of coffee

So, it's morning, the kids are asleep, the hubby is asleep...the dog? Well, heck, he's the reason I'm outta bed! He just had this need to go to the bathroom. Ah, well, what can ya do? At least now I can have my first cup of coffee (did I mention that my blood type is Folgers?) in peace and quiet.

Nope, not gonna happen.....you see, I have a spoiled rotten Chihuahua named Peppy. Yes Peppy, not Pepe. I know so many people that have Chihuahuas and name them Pepe. WHY? Is it 'cause they're Mexican dogs? Why not name them Jose or Juan? So I figured I would just change it up a little, I'm bad like that lol. Anyway, yes, Peppy is spoiled. He is now whining for me to move his bed since the ray of sunlight he was lounging in has moved...so here I go to move the dogs bed....

Well surprise, surprise! I hear footsteps on the stairs....looks like one of the munchkins is awake...so much for my quiet cup of coffee....
One day it will happen! I know it will!!
Have a great day!
:-)

5 comments:

  1. lmao. I am happy you started a blog! Love it. I NEVER get to have my coffee in peace also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm main-lining coffee this morning. My dog, Oscar, is 19 with a good case of doggie dementia. I carry him outside each morning to ensure he makes it without 'accidents'. I'm not always successful. Occasionally he just poops along the way. I'm so glad I changed his food to the clumping kind (cleanup is SO much easier now).
    Welp...enjoy your day! (sip)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummmm....I don't know who the first comment is from!! lol
    Mel - you and are just so much alike...it scares me!!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. While it scares you, it makes me giddy happy...cause I think you are da-bomb, baby. And if YOU think we are alike, that make ME da-bomb, too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. hee hee hee...makes me a bit giddy to my friend. To think that there are more like me out there...welllll, I am sure there are some that would be VERY afraid!!! lol xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete