Thursday, April 21, 2011

hmmmmmmmm

So, a blog. Seemed like a great idea at the time. Now? Not so sure lol.
Guess I should start off with a little background on myself, no?
I am a stay at home mom, married to an EMT. We have 2 beautiful (if a little wacky) daughters.
There seem to be so many moms who think the same way I do about so many different things. Guess we shall soon find out if they are just MY friends that are a little nuts, or if it just comes with motherhood! So here we go!
Grab a cup of coffee, or a shot of Tequila and enjoy!
Have a great day :-)

2 comments:

  1. That's my girl! You are awesome! I'mma put on my helmet, strap on my seat-belt and hold on tight 'cause this is gonna be one helluva thrill ride! ;-) WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Thanks Mel!!!! I owe it all to you my friend! You have been an inspiration to me!! Your writings have made me think, cry and laugh!! LOVE YOU!!!!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete